What Cities to Visit in Australia
Many people from the different parts of the world are dreaming to visit Australia. This country is very popular for their beaches, almost unending sunshine and people’s laid-back lifestyle. The country can sure offer you a great experience you are going to treasure your entire life. And, you should never dare to miss visiting the great cities it has. Below are some information you should know about the country’s great cities.
1. If you go in Australia, you shouldn’t miss going to Sydney. In fact, many people thought this city to be the capital. This famous city has the world-famous Opera House. This is a very populated city that takes pride of its incredible beaches and nightlife to match the skyline picturesque. You can either go around the city on foot or by ferry. Unwinding spots can include the Beaches of Manly and Bondi. If you’re interested in parties, then Rocks and Potts Point are great places to visit. Sydney is a city that has something to offer for everyone.
2. If you want your travel to be worthwhile, then visit Melbourne. Many people have hard time choosing between Sydney and Melbourne. This is a place known for its cultural and culinary hub. You should not miss visiting the markets here. A European-feel is what you can expect in the nightlife in Melbourne. If you love arts, then you will sure enjoy the city. The prices in the city are cheaper and has many independent shops and cafes you can relax.
3. You can also visit the world’s most remote city which is Perth. It’s about 1,300 miles that this city is away from the other city in Australia. But, this doesn’t mean that this is not a good place to visit. In fact, this is a city that is continuously growing. The King’s Park is a good place to see in Perth.
4. Cairns is also a very interesting place to visit during your holiday. This is known for its Great Barrier Reef allowing you to enjoy snorkeling and scuba diving. To the north, you are going to find the Daintree rainforest perfect for hiking experience. There are many outdoor experiences that Cairns can offer you.
5. If you love landscape and waterfalls, then you shouldn’t miss visiting Darwin. Darwin can offer you the best national parks of the country. You can even visit the cooling waterholes in the place, but be sure that there are no crocodiles around.
These are just some of the many cities that you can visit in Australia. With these cities, Australia becomes a very good country to visit.